Re: [Orgmode] unicorn

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] unicorn
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:21:32 +0100

On Feb 27, 2009, at 12:12 PM, Bastien wrote:

I guess it is something like an official logo, yes (even though
some people don't like it, I have seen it being called "demasculinating"
...)

Hehe...  Since I picked up this "animal", I entirely assume any queer
connotation it may have.  The IT world is already "masculine" enough!

--
Bastien

:-)

I like it, and I really do like the list of reasons
we have (in hindsight) for choosing it...

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#unicorn

- Carsten