Re: [Orgmode] Checkboxes and Blank Lines

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Checkboxes and Blank Lines
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 22:31:11 +0100

Hi Ed,

looks like you have set `org-empty-line-terminates-plain-list'.

Maybe I should never insert an empty line in lists if this is set...

...  OK, I changed this.

Thank you for the report.

- Carsten

On Feb 26, 2009, at 9:56 PM, Ed Hirgelt wrote:

There is a difference in behavior of checkboxes when blank lines
are inserted between list items.  This is the default, I believe,
when using M-Return to create a new list item.

The following reproduces the problem.  Type C-c# in the Works case
and the count is updated to 0/2 (with C-cC-c in the check box it
gets updates to 1/2).

But in the second the counts get updated to 1.

Is this the intent?

org-blank-behavior is set to

((heading . auto)
(plain-list-item . auto))