Re: [Orgmode] FR: Define Latex macros from export header

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] FR: Define Latex macros from export header
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 08:28:13 -0600

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 02:03:54PM +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:

>> That worked, the only point I may make would be to exclude
>> LATEX_HEADER and TEXT from that list.
>
> OK, done.  I think it would even make sense to remove OPTIONS,
> I cannot see how you would use this, would you?

I don't see that options would be terribly useful, but it doesn't
conflict. Perhaps someone else would think of a use.

>> I'm also trying to resolve an ordering issue. I want to have a
>> header/footer line declared in the header, but I want to use these
>> orgTITLE macros in that. Currently LATEX_HEADER and the class go first
>> before the definitions, and TEXT occurs inside the document. If the
>> macro isn't defined before the header/footer, you get an error.
>>
>> I may have to manually code those, which defeats the purpose of using
>> the org options.
>
> I have switched this around, these definitions now com right
> after the \usepackage macros, before the custom header stuff.

I'll give that a whirl next.

The file I was testing on had a unique arrangement, where I have a
latex class called 'none' defined, which is exactly that, empty.

Then the document start and packages were all in LATEX_HEADER lines,
which worked very well.

Thanks.

Russell Adams                            address@hidden