Re: [Orgmode] FR: Define Latex macros from export header

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] FR: Define Latex macros from export header
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:03:54 +0100

On Feb 20, 2009, at 5:33 PM, Russell Adams wrote:

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 11:05:03AM +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Feb 19, 2009, at 9:02 PM, Russell Adams wrote:

Carsten,

I was thinking of just exporting all key/value pairs in the header
with
an org prefix (no - or _ or /, ie: "orgAUTHOR").

OK, try

(setq org-export-latex-import-inbuffer-stuff t)

That worked, the only point I may make would be to exclude
LATEX_HEADER and TEXT from that list.

OK, done.  I think it would even make sense to remove OPTIONS,
I cannot see how you would use this, would you?

I'm also trying to resolve an ordering issue. I want to have a
header/footer line declared in the header, but I want to use these
orgTITLE macros in that. Currently LATEX_HEADER and the class go first
before the definitions, and TEXT occurs inside the document. If the
macro isn't defined before the header/footer, you get an error.

I may have to manually code those, which defeats the purpose of using
the org options.

I have switched this around, these definitions now com right
after the \usepackage macros, before the custom header stuff.

- Carsten