[Orgmode] Re: Could the checkbox dependancy blocking mechanism also use

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Could the checkbox dependancy blocking mechanism also use the "ORDERED" property feature?
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:41:19 +0100

On Feb 19, 2009, at 10:34 AM, Rainer Stengele wrote:

Excellent! It works. Thank you!

In the git version of today I find a very strange change in the agenda view. Starting agenda view and scrolling to the very first entry immediatley leaves the agenda window and jumps to the corresponding org file position. Clicking onto any agenda line point also is jumping out of agenda window immediately.

Did I oversee a new setting or is this a bug?

Sorry, some experimental code interferes with follow mode.  Fixed now.

- Carsten

Rainer

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
OK,