Re: [Orgmode] Problems with refiling

From: Peter Westlake
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problems with refiling
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:17:25 +0000

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:32:28 +0100, "Carsten Dominik"
<address@hidden> said:
> Hi Peter,
>
> the whole purpose of completing in steps is that you see the
> level 2 headlines only after you have selected the level 1 headline.
>
> Am I missing something here?

Yes: the level 2 headlines never appear. Instead, the entry is refiled
to the level 1, unless files are listed, in which case it doesn't move
at all. I must be missing out on some secret keystroke to continue the
step-by-step process, I guess.

Regards,

Peter.