Re: [Orgmode] Docs submitted (Was Re: Advice sought on managing decision

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Docs submitted (Was Re: Advice sought on managing decision alternatives.)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:34:13 +0100

On Feb 11, 2009, at 12:19 AM, Tom Breton (Tehom) wrote:

Hmm, not sure if I messed up there - so I fixed this bug.  Tom,
please check if I did this right.

- Carsten

Hi, Carsten.  I just looked at org-6.22b

You caught a problem, but I think it's a different bug.  I think there
are these different things:

* What you saw, that it doesn't work at top level.  Good catch.  My
  code finds the groups of siblings via their parent.  If they have
  no parent, it doesn't work.  Doing that already generated an error
  deep in the guts of outline, but your way is better.  Let's keep
  your fix.

OK

* What Manish saw.  I can't reproduce this.

I could.  Your code was calling outline-up-heading-all, which
does not exist in the outline.el I have.  I replaced it
with org-up-heading-all, then the code did work.

- Carsten