Re: [Orgmode] Adding HTML into exported files

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Adding HTML into exported files
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:56:07 +0100

> On Feb 10, 2009, at 3:05 PM, Richard Riley wrote:
>
>> Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:
>>

>>>  This is the cleanest way to do it.
>>>
>>> #+ATTR_HTML: alt="an image" id="mySpecialImmage"
>>> [[./img/a.jpg] ]
>>>
>>> and use CSS.
>>>

>> I didn't know about this!
>>
>> Should this maybe be documented somewhere other than in the Links
>> section
>> of the manual?
>>

>> (org) Links
>
> It is documented here:
>
> http://orgmode.org/manual/Links.html#Links
>
> Is this not the right place?
>
> - Carsten

Hi Carsten,

I'm not sure. But it seems its also applicable to images. So possibly a
mention there or better in general HTML Export section? I could be
totally wrong though and am only going on my understanding of
Sebastian's advice,

regards

r.

--
 important and urgent problems of the technology of today are no longer the
satisfactions of the primary needs or of archetypal wishes, but the reparation