Re: [Orgmode] Citing articles, bibliography and html export

From: David Bremner
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Citing articles, bibliography and html export
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:02:08 -0400

At Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:33:31 +0100,
Manuel Hermenegildo wrote:

> Some time ago I had some success in a similar context (writing an
> autodocumenter for the Ciao programming language) where I needed to
> generate citations in a format different from latex.  I managed to do
> this by writing a new .bst file (the "bibliography style" file that
> controls the format in which bibtex formats the references that it
> outputs). Hope it helps. --Manuel

Unless you like forth, bst programming is not much fun. There is also
e.g. the Text::BibTeX perl module, python-bibtex and probably other
options parsing for the bibtex format.

There is also ebib [1], a bibtex editor for emacs, but I'm not sure if
deals with formatting entries, which is the main issue here.

[1] http://ebib.sourceforge.net/