[Orgmode] An advice about stirng width in unicode

From: goodmenlinux
Subject: [Orgmode] An advice about stirng width in unicode
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:42:31 +0800

Hi,
    Org-mode is a great package! It is so great!!

    Here is my situation:
    I'm a Chinese. I use different font to display Chinese character
    and English characters. The table can not align correctly when
    there are Chinese character in it. I had check the table in detail,
    and found that you supposed that a Chinese char has double width
    of the english. But it is not true for _all_ chinese font.

    Would you please fix these ?  I don't want to use a single font
    in my emacs environment.