Re: [Orgmode] syncing org-mode files on three unconnected machines?

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] syncing org-mode files on three unconnected machines?
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 22:50:43 +1000

Thank you for the immediate and helpful responses.

I have signed up for dropbox.  It looks useful.  I already have it working, and I can drop the entire ~/org tree into it.

That being said, the most helpful would probably be the git approach.  It's going to take some work.

Thank you,

Alan

--
Alan Davis

It is undesirable to believe a proposition when
there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true.
    ---- Bertrand Russell
They are ill discoverers that think there is no land, when they can see nothing but sea.
    ----   Sir Francis Bacon