Re: [Orgmode] Latex export error in tables

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Latex export error in tables
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 01:35:44 +0530

Flávio de Souza :
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to export one org file to latex, but I am getting lots of
> erros in the tables.

I am afraid you will have to be more descriptive than that.

> I checked the tex generated file and table has wrong textbuf.
>
> I attached my org file so you guys can reproduce the error easily.

Since you mentioned that the issues were with tables so I commented out the
headings that did not contain any tables and tried the export to PDF and
everything seems to be fine.  I am attaching the edited org file and the
generated PDF. And oh.. I did have to adjust the number of leading stars to
match my odd level settings.

Some characters may not have been rendered correctly.

> I am using org version 6.21b.

I tried with Org (477141d as of Fri Feb 6 12:44:52), GNU Emacs 23.0.90.1 on
Windows XP.

I would suggest making the smallest possible org file that can demonstrate the
issue along with a copy of your relevant settings from .emacs so your issue
can be replicated easily.

--
Manish