Re: [Orgmode] Latex enumerate item problem

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Latex enumerate item problem
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 14:56:07 +0100

Hi Flavio,

there is no very good solution to this, but the following works.

* Blablablbalbala

1) Blablablbalbala

2) Blablablbalbala

       : sudo apt-get install openoffice.org-java-common

3) Blablablbalbala

4) Blablablbalbala

5) Blablablbalbala

HTH

- Carsten

When I export to latex I got two enumerated lists instead of only one. See how the code will look:

\begin{enumerate}
\item Blablablbalbala
\item Blablablbalbala
\end{enumerate}

\begin{verbatim}

     sudo apt-get install openoffice.org-java-common

\end{verbatim}

\begin{enumerate}
\item Blablablbalbala
\item Blablablbalbala
\item Blablablbalbala
\end{enumerate}

Then I need to fix it by deleting the \end and \begin that apperead in the wrong lines.

Regards,

--
Flávio de Souza
address@hidden