Re: [Orgmode] Automatic Update of Org files

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Automatic Update of Org files
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 11:55:03 -0800

Manish,

I actually have it printed out and am going through it.

One of the reasons I would prefer to keep notes *with* the
entries I generate is that I would like to eventually export
both the entries and notes to a file I can print out and take
with me to meetings.  Either LaTeX export or text export would
work.  In any case, I thought it would be simpler if everything
were in one place.

Both the org-registry and the org-annotate-file put notes separate
from the entries.  While this is OK for online work it is more
problematic when you want to create a set of notes to take to a
meeting.  At least it seems so to me.

Mark