[Orgmode] Re: workflow states

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: workflow states
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 10:30:28 -0500

Rich E <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd like to simply add a VERIFY workflow state between TODO and DONE
> in my org files.  I am looking at section 5.2.1 of the manual for how
> to do this, but it is not working like I would expect.  Here is the
> code I have in my .emacs file:
>
> (setq org-todo-keywords '("TODO" "VERIFY" "DONE")
>       org-todo-interpretation 'sequence)

<snip>

> anyone know how to do what I am trying? It seems basic enough.
> regards,

Hi Rich,

(setq org-todo-keywords '((sequence "TODO" "VERIFY" "|" "DONE")))

If you want specific colours you can add something like this:

(setq org-todo-keyword-faces '(("TODO" :foreground "blue" :weight bold)
                               ("VERIFY" :foreground "red" :weight bold)
                               ("DONE" :foreground "forest green" :weight
bold)))

You'll need to reload the vars in your org file for changes to take
effect.  I have a

  #+STARTUP: showall

at the top of each of my files and I just C-c C-c on it.

HTH,
Bernt