Re: [Orgmode] org-publish error..

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-publish error..
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 00:27:46 +0100

Madhu Rao <address@hidden> writes:

> When I try to "publish current file" I get the error below.
> However, when I prompt for a project and publish, that
> works all right. Publishing current file worked all right
> in earlier versions of org-mode. Now I am on 6.21. I don't
> know at which point this changed or something to do with
> my emacs setup that meddled with; I haven't published for a while now.

On this subject, something I forgot to mention. When you publish a
single file it does not publish it with the project style settings. It
should do IMO. I dont publish using timestamps since many
of my files are #include'd and so don't contribute to timestamp changes
and thus dont get published unless I publish the entire web : hence I
would like use publish single file sometimes rather than the time
consuming full project publish.