[Orgmode] Re: [help] A org agenda command

From: Leo
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [help] A org agenda command
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 15:34:04 +0000

On 2009-02-04 14:22 +0000, Carsten Dominik wrote:

>>> I remember we had a discussion to make LEVEL=2 respect
>>> `org-odd-levels-only' i.e. LEVEL=2 would mean headings starting with
>>> three "*" when org-odd-levels-only is t.
>>>
>>> However, after using this for such a long time I realise this is
>>> counter
>>> intuitive. Thus if possible please revert the change.
[...]
> Hi Leo,

Hi Carsten, long time no 'see'.

> this is possible, but will break what people use, I am afraid.

I re-read our discussion. Realising that org-odd-levels-only can be set
on a per file basis, now I think it is better to keep current
change. The remaining issue is to find a place to document the meaning
of LEVEL in org-stuck-projects.

Actually I have removed customisation of org-stuck-projects and use its
default value. With the flowing of so many new features into org, I find
less need to inspect stuck projects.

> - Carsten

Best wishes,
--
.: Leo :. [ sdl.web AT gmail.com ] .: I use Emacs :.