Re: [Orgmode] C-a and C-e in org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] C-a and C-e in org-mode
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 16:22:13 +0100

Hi Ken,

my, maybe sightly arrogant, reaction was as it was because I have
never considered that calling these commands with a prefix would
be useful in an interactive way, given that other motion commands
like paragraph motion or simply pressing C-a several times
seemed so much more accurate and useful in such cases.

But of course, you are completely right that the standard
behavior should be fully in place if you do not configure the
relevant variables.  Just never occurred to me.

I will address this soon.

Thanks

- Carsten