Re: [Orgmode] Recurring events/tasks

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Recurring events/tasks
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 16:44:09 -0800

Marcelo,

Here is what I have for two meetings that occur weekly:

** Weekly Review Meeting
   <2009-01-26 Mon 13:30-14:30 +1w>
** OPR
   <2009-01-20 Tue 11:00-12:00 +1w>

Notice these are not "Scheduled" but have a date entry where the last
element is "+1w".  This is used to put it on the agenda every week after
the first date.  There are other such things you can do.  From the
manual:

A time stamp may contain a @emph{repeater interval}, indicating that it
applies not only on the given date, but again and again after a certain
interval of N days (d), weeks (w), months(m), or years(y).  The
following will show up in the agenda every Wednesday:

@example
* Pick up Sam at school <2007-05-16 Wed 12:30 +1w>
@end example

Hope this helps.

Mark