Re: [Orgmode] Agenda dispatcher changes files

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Agenda dispatcher changes files
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:33:09 +0100

After some off-list exchange, this bug is fixed.

- Carsten

On Jan 31, 2009, at 2:11 PM, Dan Griswold wrote:

Hello all,

I don't know where to begin diagnosing this, so please forgive me for
not having more information.

As of 6.20c at least (perhaps further back), whenever I call up an
agenda (daily, global todo, and certain todo keyword searches), some
of the agenda files are marked as having been changed. They don't
appear _really_ to have been changed (according to diff), but the
double asterisks in the mode line show that Emacs believes the files
have changed.

This has been a little annoying when I wish to close Emacs. (I know, I
know: why would I ever want to close Emacs?!)

Some variable settings that may be relevant:

    org-agenda-include-diary t
    org-agenda-show-all-dates  nil
    org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-done t
    org-agenda-start-on-weekday nil
    org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled t
    org-agenda-custom-commands
     '(
        ("c" tags-todo "address@hidden")
        ("f" tags-todo "address@hidden")
        ("o" tags-todo "address@hidden")
        ("p" todo "PROJECT")
        ("j" tags "+Jana")
        ("t" todo "TODO")
        ("w" todo "WAITING"))
    org-agenda-sorting-strategy
       (quote
        ((agenda time-up tag-up priority-down)
         (todo category-keep priority-down)
         (tags category-keep priority-down)
         (search category-keep)))

So: A bug or a feature? Is there more information I can provide?

Thanks,

Dan