Re: [Orgmode] Agenda dispatcher changes files

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Agenda dispatcher changes files
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:37:14 +0100

Hi Dan,

I can not yet reproduce this, so I need your full customization - or
even better a minimal customization, where you have started Emacs with

emacs -q -l minimal.emacs

Thanks for your help!

- Carsten

On Jan 31, 2009, at 7:09 PM, Dan Griswold wrote:

Hi Dan,

If you want to help, the way to do it is to construct a minimal
example, a testfile with minimal Org customization that can reliably
reproduce this problem.  I am sure  that I can then easily find the
bug and resolve it.

- Carsten

Thank you, Carsten. Taking your suggestion, I may have narrowed down
the problem.

I started out using a minimal org file with these contents:

* Big item
** MAYBE Subitem
** TODO Another subitem
* Another one
** INPROCESS do something
  SCHEDULED: <2008-01-30 Wed +1w>
** TODO do something else
  SCHEDULED: <2009-01-31 Sat>

Executing C-c a a would NOT mark the file as changed.

However, once I added this:

#+TAGS: @COMPUTER(c) @PHONE(f)

and gave the tag "@COMPUTER:" to the "do something" line, then C-c a a
would mark the file as changed.

Please let me know if you need more testing, or values for other
variables.

Cheers,

Dan