[Orgmode] Re: icalendar importing

From: Dale Smith
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: icalendar importing
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:56:38 -0500

David Thole <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd be interested in finding this out as well.  Could you provide details
> Dale on how you got it to import correctly into Diary even?  There's a
> huge disconnect right now for me between my calendar and what I do my GTD
> stuff in.

Sure.  I have

  (add-hook 'gnus-article-prepare-hook 'icalendar-import-buffer)

in my ~/.emacs file.  Read the comments at the top of icalendar.el .

You might need something like

  (autoload 'icalendar-import-buffer "icalendar"
    "Import iCalendar data from current buffer" t)

too.

HTH,
  -Dale

--
Dale P. Smith
address@hidden

(Company mandated disclaimer follows...)

This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. 2510-2521.

This information is confidential and is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
disclosing it.

Thank you.