Re: [Orgmode] POLL: the 40 variables project

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] POLL: the 40 variables project
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:56:58 -0600

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 2:49 AM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

> So here is my question to all of you.  Could you, in reply to this
> message, list all the Org-related variables that you have customized,
> along with the values you used?

I had forgotten the per-file customizations. Do you want these too?

I have pruned this list of repetitions and boring stuff like TITLE,
AUTHOR, etc.

#+STARTUP:   lognotestate
This must have seemed like a good idea at some stage. Strangely
enough, it doesn't seem to work. Possibly because I have org-log-done
set to t in my global config, which does not seem to be one of the
allowed values.

#+SEQ_TODO: TODO(t) STARTED(s) WAITING(w@) | DONE(d) CANCELED(c@)
#+SEQ_TODO: | BOUGHT(b)
#+SEQ_TODO: RUNNING(r@) PAUSED(p@) | FINISHED(f@)
#+SEQ_TODO: | ANOTHERDAY(a@)
#+SEQ_TODO: MAYBE(m) PLAN_TO_BUY(p@) DONT_THINK_SO(d@) | BOUGHT(b) NEVER(n)
#+SEQ_TODO: PENDIENTE(p@) | APROPADO(a) DESAPROPADO(d@)
Different files require different todo sequences.

TeX:t LaTeX:t skip:t d:nil tags:not-in-toc
Export options are set differently in different files according to
need, although I now tend to set the :EXPORT_OPTIONS: property on a
sub-tree.

#+LINK: mailplane shell:open mailplane:%s
#+LINK: adsauthor
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-abs_connect?author=%s&db_key=AST
#+LINK: adscode http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/%s

#+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: export
#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport
I generally use the COMMENT state to control what is exported, but at
one stage I must have tried to do something more complicated. I didn't
stick to it.

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia