[Orgmode] Re: POLL: the 40 variables project

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: POLL: the 40 variables project
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:50:07 +0100

On Jan 30, 2009, at 2:22 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Manish <address@hidden> writes:

Here are the results so far.

20 people responsed within the first day reporting about 479
customizations including 187 unique variables (49.6% !, assuming total
377 variables.)

NB: I did try to filter out faces but a few might have crept through.

First top tweakers.

| Submitter           | Customizations |
|---------------------+----------------|
| Fredrich Fredrichs  | 64             |
| Bernt Hansen        | 56             |
| Matthew Lundin      | 52             |
| Sebastian Rose      | 51             |
| Austin Frank        | 38             |
| Chris Leyon         | 28             |
| Ross Patterson      | 25             |
| Dan Griswold        | 24             |
| William Henney      | 24             |
| Peter Jones         | 21             |
| Michael Ekstrand    | 20             |
| Eric Faga           | 13             |
| Steven Harris       | 11             |
| Tassilo Horn        | 11             |
| Oliver Charles      | 10             |
| Dan Davison         |  8             |
| Hsui-Khuern Tang    |  8             |
| Scott Randby        |  6             |
| Sivaram Neelakantan |  5             |
| Don Womick          |  4             |

Carsten,

Just for completeness maybe you want to post your values too!  ;)

OK, mine are changing a lot becaus of all the testing I do, but the more persistent ones are these: