Re: [Orgmode] POLL: the 40 variables project

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] POLL: the 40 variables project
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:16:56 +0100

On Jan 30, 2009, at 9:52 AM, Manish wrote:

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

[snip]

You need to change $2 and $1 to the relevant columns in your table,
maybe this is the problem?

Yes, I had changed only one of them.  Thanks.

I made this formula on one of your extracted tables where the variable
was in column one and I have created a new column 2 for the default
values.

also, the formula seems to return (nil) or (t) instead of nil or t,
so it seems to add an additional pair of parenthesis.

When I applied the formula on the main table (in raw data file), it did return nil, (nil), t, (t) and complex for values. Perhaps getting a nil
or (nil) or a t or (t) depends on the kind of values a variable can
take?

Anyhow, I will try and add additional results to the data if we get more

And please use the default values to clean out "configurations" to the default.

Thanks!

- Carsten