Re: [Orgmode] Empty lines between headers

From: Jörg Hagmann
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Empty lines between headers
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:45:53 +0100

This also happens with lists:

1. item

2. item

but not if you have
1. item
2. item
and then add a third item with M-<enter>

I suppose that's intended? If yes, I don't think it's convenient.

Cheers, Jörg

Cameron Horsburgh wrote:
Hi folks,

In the last few days hitting M-<enter> on a headline has inserted an
empty line between the headline and the new line I'm trying to
create. I end up with:

,----
| | * header 1 | | * header 2 | `----

instead of

,----
| | * header 1
| * header 2
| `----

I'm guessing I've mucked something up, but I'm not sure what. Ideas?

--
Prof. Jörg Hagmann-Zanolari MD
University of Basel