[Orgmode] ATTR_LaTeX not honored - bug?

From: Manish
Subject: [Orgmode] ATTR_LaTeX not honored - bug?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 22:13:49 +0530

Hello,

It seems options specified with ATTR_LaTeX for an image are not
reflecting in the exported file.  Yes, I did save the file and also did
a C-c C-c on the "#+ATTR_LaTeX: scale=0.5" line.

Steps to reproduce.

Download an image.
wget http://valuestockphoto.com/freehighresimages/snowy_trees1995.jpg

Save the following as an org file.

#+TITLE: test file

This is some test text.

#+CAPTION: Eclipse
#+LABEL: fig:trees
[[./ig380-01-02.jpg]]
#+ATTR_LaTeX: scale=0.5

#+Local Variables:
#+ org-export-latex-append-header: "
#+\\usepackage{graphicx}
#+ "
#+End:

Execute "C-c C-e l".  The exported tex file doesn't show the value of
attribute as specified in the #+ATTR line.  It will still show the
default (or customized) value only.

Either I am doing something very stupid or there might be a bug.

Regards,
--
Manish