Re: [Orgmode] Length of block separator line/separator char

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Length of block separator line/separator char
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 08:23:28 +0100

OK, I have introduced a new variable, org-agenda-block-separator.
It can be a character which then will be used to fill the window
width, or a string of your choice.

HTH

- Carsten

On Jan 17, 2009, at 8:17 PM, Jan Seeger wrote:

At Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:29:02 +0100,
Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Jan 17, 2009, at 6:52 PM, Jan Seeger wrote:

At Sat, 17 Jan 2009 13:35:21 +0100,
Carsten Dominik wrote:
Hi Jan,

what kind of options would you like to have for this separator?
Specifying the entire string, for example?  What would be useful?

Yes, specifying the whole string would be useful. Also maybe separate
it into org-agenda-block-separator-char and
org-agenda-block-separator-length (which can be either a function or a
number).

Is the reason why you want to change it, that you have a non-standard
window width?

No, I want to print the agenda, and the separator line is way too long
for an A4 page. So I want to customize the length (and, as a bonus,
the character that the separator line uses.

Regards,
Jan