Re: [Orgmode] Announcing a new tutorial about org-mode, GTD using effor

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Announcing a new tutorial about org-mode, GTD using effort, column view and custom agenda commands
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:14:14 -0600

Hi Charles,

Nice tutorial! I just put a link up on the Worg time management page.

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-gtd-etc.php

My only suggestion would be to set the subtree categories with
properties. E.g.,

** Calendar
   :PROPERTIES:
   :CATEGORY: Calendar
   :END:
*** Public Holidays 2009

According the org-mode manual, the use of multiple #+CATEGORY lines in
the same file still works, but has been deprecated.

http://orgmode.org/manual/Categories.html#Categories

Best,
Matt