Re: [Orgmode] Links to id:xxxxxx don't work in exported html

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Links to id:xxxxxx don't work in exported html
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 17:59:43 +0100

Hiho!

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
> first of all, Org does expect that the file containing
> the link and the file containing the target have the same
> relative path both in the staging area (where the .org files are)
> and in the publishing area (where the .html files will be).  I don't
> know how else to approach this.

I read that in the git log, and interpreted it as:

git/Org/Collect.org -> git/Org/work/Sonstiges.org
opt/Org-Publish/Collect.html opt/Org-Publish/work/Sonstiges.html

same relative path ./ -> work
or the other way round it's . -> ../

Now it seems like you might mean they have to be in the same path.

So I've tried setting the publishing directory to git/Org.

Is that necessary? Or was my first understanding correct?

> This means that Org is confused about what files contain
> which anchors.  The relation between files and anchors is stored in the
> file
> ~/.emacs.d/org-id-locations.  It can be updated with
>
>  M-x org-id-update-id-locations
--Zitatende---

Ok, after calling that command, most of the links work correctly
(except for a few pathological cases, which occur when the
link-description contains a link).

Many thanks! :)
--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>