[Orgmode] Re: Suggestion with bad patch for org-remember-templates

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Suggestion with bad patch for org-remember-templates
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:17:07 +0100

On Jan 6, 2009, at 3:32 PM, Wes Hardaker wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:41:09 +0100, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden > said:

The only benefit to using another buffer is if the person canceled the
request (ctrl-g) in mid-selection then the original contents of the
remember buffer would be unaltered.

CD> There are more reasons why it matters.

Ok, I could certainly argue further but it doesn't matter to me which
way it goes.  I'm fine with either way :-)

CD> I do love this citation in your signature......

If you haven't read any of his books, then I strongly suggest you do.
He's a fantastic author full of quips like that.  I have a very hard
time choosing between quotes of his.  I'll change it for this message
for you :-)

Suggested key sequence for you:

ctrl-c r Buy _The Color of Magic_ by /Terry Pratchett/ and read it ctrl-c ctrl-c

I do have that one, and about 8 others....... :-)

- Carsten