Re: [Orgmode] Hook request and patch

From: Tom Breton (Tehom)
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Hook request and patch
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:54:05 -0500 (EST)

> Hi Tom,
>
> is there a reason why you did not put the hook right after
> the include file moment?
>
> - Carsten

Yes, two.  But of course your judgement should take precedence.

In order to make my change slightly less severe, I put it just before
operations of a similar nature, and it seemed to me that the various "find
links" operations were most like it - but perhaps that reflects on the
particular purpose I was using it for.

And it seemed to me that putting it after the various "protect" operations
was better than putting it before them.

Tom