[Orgmode] org-infojs-handle-options fails when :infojs-opt is not in exp

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: [Orgmode] org-infojs-handle-options fails when :infojs-opt is not in exp-list
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:47:36 +0100

Hi.

I got

 org-infojs-handle-options: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

the first time I tried to do a html export with java script turned on.

I didn't change any options in 'Org Infojs Options' yet, so I guess
that's why (plist-get exp-plist :infojs-opt) returns nil and
string-match gives an error.

Workaround: set an option
Fix: Uhm, probably

(or (not (plist-get exp-plist :infojs-opt))
            (not (plist-get exp-plist :infojs-opt))
            (string-match "\\<view:nil\\>"
                                         (plist-get exp-plist :infojs-opt)))

Or something like that.