Re: [Orgmode] formula question

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] formula question
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 23:11:07 +0100

Indeed, thank you very much.

Fixed in the GIT repo.

- Carsten

On Dec 22, 2008, at 5:06 PM, henry atting wrote:

Since the last upgrade of org-mode (now 6.16) when I do a `C-c C-c' on
`=' in a table field I am always prompted like this:

   replace field formula with column formula (y or n)

The formula is a simple addition of the amounts of the preceeding
fields:

   #+TBLFM: address@hidden::$3=$1+$2

Before the upgrade I never got that (useless) prompt.

henry