[Orgmode] org-mode to iphone?

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mode to iphone?
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:58:50 -0600

Question --- would it be possible to attach a unique identifier to
org-mode tasks and appointments (perhaps as a property value), and use
that as a basis for syncing with external applications?

BTW, if you're thinking of syncing with the Mac, think hard about
timezones.  I have been in a world of hurt trying to sync my Palm and
iCal because of their disagreements about time zones....

cheers,