Re: [Orgmode] Re: Updating the [/] and [%]

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Updating the [/] and [%]
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:06:54 -0600

Well, C-u C-c # is supposed to do it, but I just found a bug in 6.13a
that's in Gentoo.

Given the file
=================
- [/] f
  - [ ] d
  - [ ] v
  - [X] g
=================

pressing C-u C-c # displays the message "Checkbox satistics updated in
entire file (0 places)" but does nothing, as it says.

Given the file
* foo
- [/] f
  - [ ] d
  - [ ] v
  - [X] g

pressing C-u C-c # updates the [/] token correctly.  Can someone try
this in on something more recent?

Edd