[Orgmode] BUG: Latex export with caption prints 'nil'

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] BUG: Latex export with caption prints 'nil'
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:33:46 -0500

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for fixing the export to LaTeX recently.  My ditaa figures
weren't exporting to PDF at all when I wanted to try out the new
#+ATTR_LaTeX: changes.  Now this works again and I can scale my images
in export PDF documents which is really nice.

I noticed one other little thing.  Export to HTML works fine but export
to LaTeX does the following:

,----[ x.org ]
| #+STARTUP:
| * Test
| #+CAPTION: Name goes here
| #+BEGIN_ditaa box.png
| : +-----+
| : |     |
| : |     |
`----

,----[ snippet of x.tex ]
| \begin{figure}[htb]
| \centerline{\includegraphics[width=10em]{/tmp/box.png}}
| \caption{nilName goes here}
| \end{figure}
`----

The caption has 'nil' before the caption text.

Thanks for all of your fabulous work!

-Bernt