Re: [Orgmode] reference to same row in spreadsheet

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] reference to same row in spreadsheet
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:25:14 +0100

You are right, this is an incompatible change.  Dammit.

What should  do?  Opinions?

The problem is that this change may lead to older tables
evaluated incorrectly.  I do like the new convention and
think that @+0 or leaving out the row  specifications are
good alternatives - but maybe we are obliged to keep
the old convention....

- Carsten