Re: [Orgmode] Best Way to Submit a Patch

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Best Way to Submit a Patch
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:15:24 +0000

there is lots of GIT documentation on the web. Here is a short way to do what you want.

Thanks Carsten. You are right, there is lots of stuff about git. However, this makes it hard to find the relevant bits. Still I shouldn't complain about something having too much documentation:)

I'll use your first method and put together some patches over the Christmas period.

Best wishes,

Ian.