[Orgmode] Is this an aquamacs bug?

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: [Orgmode] Is this an aquamacs bug?
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:31:07 -0600

I use org on aquamacs and it behaves badly with the agenda.  Here's the
problem:

1.  I have an agenda view with a todo task under the cursor.

2.  I press "t" to toggle the todo state

3.  I change the todo state to a different one

4.  Aquamacs pops forward the emacs frame containing the org file from
which the todo is taken.

5.  I am left with focus moved to the wrong frame.  I have to mouse back
to the agenda frame now in order to keep working.

I *suspect* that this is an aquamacs specific problem, but would be
obliged if someone could confirm that.  If so, I will work with the
Aquamacs crew to get this fixed.

Thanks!