Re: [Orgmode] Spreadsheet question

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Spreadsheet question
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 13:23:07 +0100

Actually, thinking more about this, I think that Tassilo is right.

Therefore, from now on, this condition will throw an error.
I would like to make this #ERROR in the table cell, but
this is not easy, so for the time being, it really stops
the evaluation with an error message.

Thanks, Tassilo, for pointing to this issue.

- Carsten