Re: [Orgmode] searchable refcard

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] searchable refcard
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 21:47:13 +0100

Hi Robert,

those functions you mentioned are on my list for long winter nights :-)

Robert Goldman <address@hidden> writes:
> (let ((cell (find-if (lambda (lst) (eval `(,(first lst))))
> org-context-help-map)))
>   (when cell
>     (eval `(,(second cell)))))
>
> The find avoids the need to do a non-local exit.
>
> Note that I don't understand what you're doing with having two info
> indices, so I ignored the second one...

Sometimes more than just one section of the manual match the context. I
would like to choose in those situations. While on a checkbox item, the
sections `checkboxes' and 'plain lists' both match. RET RET should just
open the default (which would be the first of those two).

> Alternatively
>
> (loop for (test info-entry info-entry2) in org-context-help-map
>       when (eval `(,test))
>       return info-entry)

> using the loop macro...
>
> BTW, I don't think you want that quote inside your definition of
> org-context-help-map.  You want '((org-at-item-checkbox-p ...)) not
> '(('org-at-item-checkbox-p ...))  The extra quote will be a nuisance.

Regards,

   Sebastian

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover

Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472
Fax:   +49 (0)1805 - 233633 - 11044
mobil: +49 (0)173 - 83 93 417
Email: s.rose emma-stil de, sebastian_rose gmx de
Http:  www.emma-stil.de