Re: [Orgmode] Re: All tags in agenda and bug in column view (maybe an em

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: All tags in agenda and bug in column view (maybe an emacs bug)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:02:41 +0100

Hi Tassilo,

how do you load org-mode in .emacs?  Maybe things will work
better if you load it only when there is a frame.  So don't do
(require 'org), but only (require 'org-install), so that the lisp
files will only be loaded when the first buffer is opened?

Column view gets font sizes from the "default" font,
to make sure that this is always the same.  If that font is not
defined, you are in trouble.

I have never heard about emacs --deamon, what does it do, do
you have a link to a manpage or so?

- Carsten