[Orgmode] searchable refcard?

From: Nathaniel Cunningham
Subject: [Orgmode] searchable refcard?
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:21:18 -0600

Greetings,
I can't search the PDF version of the org-mode refcard (in a couple of different apps on Mac OS X).  I can match single-character strings, and it appears that my reader apps see spaces between e v e r y s i n g l e c h a r a c t e r, which causes my trouble.  (Not a typical problem I have with these apps.)

Is a more search-friendly version, or the (presumably LaTeX) source, of the refcard available?

Cheers,
Nathaniel
[please include me  ( address@hidden ) on any replies, as I'm not a member of this list]