[Orgmode] Bugs/Problems with orgtbl-mode

From: Ecce Berlin
Subject: [Orgmode] Bugs/Problems with orgtbl-mode
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:05:16 +0100

Hello,

I'm having two issues with orgtbl as a minor mode (e.g. in outline/text buffers):

S-SPC runs orgtbl-self-insert-command, which leads (outside tables) to an error (bell rings) reported in the mini-buffer: "Wrong type argument: commandp, nil". I find this quite annoying, because I often accidentally type S-SPC instead of SPC.

C-c | should run org-table-create (I think), but an error results (outside tables): "This key has no function outside tables"

Package: org-mode
Version: 6.09a

Ubuntu-8.10
Emacs GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.14.3)

Anyway, thanks for the great package.

Kind regards,
Ecce Berlin