[Orgmode] Writing in Org Mode - line wrap and tables

From: Graham Smith
Subject: [Orgmode] Writing in Org Mode - line wrap and tables
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 16:26:21 +0000

I am really enjoying Org Mode / Emacs but find the line wrap issue a
bit irritating and wondering if I am missing an obvious solution.

When I am just writing I use longlines mode, which is fine, but I also
use a lot of tables, and the tables feature is great, but tables wrap
unusably when longlines mode is enabled, which is OK when I don't need
to refer to them, but difficult when I do.

So, at the moment, I am toggling longlines mode off and on every few
seconds/minutes to let me write.

Is there a better way of dealing with this?

Many thanks,

Graham