Re: [Orgmode] Publishing my personal website with Org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Publishing my personal website with Org-mode
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:25:42 +0100

Hi,

I think it would be nice if someone could create a Worg page
with links to websites that are created using Org.

Any volunteers?

- Carsten

On Nov 20, 2008, at 1:36 AM, Flávio de Souza wrote:

Hi everybody!

I'm new emacs and org-mode user. I've posted to this group sometimes and
I got helpful hints. Now I need your help ( opinion ) about
publishing html with org-mode.

I decided to use emacs to make my personal website. Basically,
I want to write essays, tutorials and my cv and put in internet. I also
want to do a blog.

I am using org-mode to keep tracking of all my projects and it is working
really nice, therefore I'd like to try org-mode to make my web site.

I would like to know some web sites that are using org-mode. Can you point
some of them?

Can I use org-mode to make my blog too? Do you use it for that?

If I could use org-mode, it would be perfect, because I´d keep
all my material (notes, project, essays, blogs...) in the same organization
structure.

Regards,

--
Flávio de Souza