[Orgmode] Re: org-clock-in fails sometimes with prefix arg

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-clock-in fails sometimes with prefix arg
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:46:51 +0100

OK, thanks, I'll wait with actions for more info.

- Carsten

On Nov 20, 2008, at 3:40 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

This happened again this morning.  I'm not (to my knowledge) actually
using the org-clock-persistence stuff but it is active. Again I have an 'org' buffer which is a dired entry at the end of my clock history list.

I'm going to try a few things

 - restart emacs and see if I can reproduce what causes this

 - turn off the cock persistence settings and see if this problem goes
   away (don't expect a report on that for at least a week)

-Bernt

Hi Bernt,

are you saving clock information from session to session,
using org-clock-persistence-insinuate?

- Carsten