Re: [Orgmode] publishing and minor/major modes

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] publishing and minor/major modes
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:26:46 +0100

Hi Richard,

what do you mean by "semantic"?

I do need to turn on org-mode in the buffers to be published,
so I cannot avoid this. I might be able to get away with
turning off font-lock, but I believe that Bastien's LaTeX
exporter does rely to some extend on font-lock being turned on,
not sure though.

Have you ever tried to call an export or publishing command
with a double prefix argument?  Check the variable
`org-export-run-in-background'.

- Carsten