Re: [Orgmode] A few new user questions, Custom agenda views, calendar in

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] A few new user questions, Custom agenda views, calendar in frame, and Hyperlinks on win32
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:39:29 -0600

I'm afraid I'm not going to be too helpful with the calendar problem.  My calendar is in a different window in the same frame and the frame returns to normal after I select my date.  I don't remember doing anything special for that.  Likewise, I does use windows native emacs.  Just cygwin.  I skip the whole share mapping thing by doing cygwin mounts.

About your first question, my first guess is org-agenda-files.  Did you set it?  You can check it out from an org buffer menu.  Just look in "Org -> File List For Agenda".  You can modify the list in that menu.  It also has the current files in that menu.  Agenda only deals with files in that list.

Edd